GPS-internationalMay 11, 2021 2022-07-13 19:58
Leading International school
in Kochi and Kerala
Affiliation Code IN 685
GPS - International
GPS International a division of Global Education Trust, registered to offer education programmes from Cambridge Assessment International Education, part of the University of Cambridge to students of grade 9 to 12
We are proud to be part of the world’s largest international community of schools, preparing students for life with Cambridge qualifications that are valued by universities and employers around the world.
Why GPS - International?
The Cambridge learner attributes are incorporated into our curriculum and assessments. Our structured programmes help our students develop the five Cambridge attributes.
- CONFIDENT: in working with ideas and information
- RESPONSIBLE: for themselves responsive to and respectful of others
- REFLECTIVE: as learners, developing their ability to learn
- INNOVATIVE: and equipped for new denture challenges.
- ENGAGED intellectually and socially ready to make a difference
A Cambridge education helps students develop an informed curiosity and a lifelong passion for studying, preparing them for success in life. Students at Cambridge learn the abilities they need to succeed in school, university, and the workplace.