A LevelMay 11, 2021 2023-07-05 10:20
Cambridge International AS/A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year. Some subjects can be started as a Cambridge International AS Level and extended to a Cambridge International A Level.
Students graduating Cambridge are well-prepared to take on higher learning in multicultural and international environments. Cambridge International AS & A Level develops learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills in:
- In-depth subject content
- Independent thinking
- Applying knowledge and understanding to new as well as familiar situations
- Handling and evaluating different types of information source
- Thinking logically and presenting ordered and coherent arguments
- Making judgements, recommendations and decisions
- Presenting reasoned explanations, understanding implications and communicating them logically and clearly
- Working and communicating in English.
The Subject options for AS / A Levels Schools are:-
Group 1- Mathematics & Science
- Environmental management (AS Level)
- Computer Science
Group 2- Language
Group 3 Art & Humanities
- Environmental Management (AS Level)
- Travel & Tourism
- Business Studies
- Art & Design
Group 4 Interdisciplinary
- Global Perspectives & Research (AS Level)
*Students have to select a minimum of 3 Subjects at A levels in addition to English.